Engage your team by installing an Andon Display Board and follow this popular Lean Manufacturing Best Practice. Coming from the Japanese word for “Paper Lantern”, Andon display boards visually broadcast the status of a line or machine for everyone in the plant to see. Studies show that posting the production status near a piece of equipment encourages higher participation from machine operators to boost production.
We recommend you use a web-enabled flat panel TV and set the home page to display production information. You can make your own screen using our RESTful API, or ask us to build one for you.
Features & Benefits
- Proven to increase production
- Call attention to areas where needed
- Improves operator accountability
- Advanced production statistics
- Easily scalable to larger displays
- Customizable format
- WiFi networking saves time and installation costs