The Inside Sales Executive will join ei3’s growing team and help accelerate business by complementing our effective and efficient sales efforts. This exciting new dimension of ei3 business will be managed by the Inside Sales Executive. The successful candidate will drive revenues and help to create new business initiatives. They will provide solutions and targetable actions to help drive revenue for the business, while enhancing our customer relationships. We have a growing business of delivering bespoke solutions to meet individual customer needs.
- Work directly with customers to perform needs analyses.
- Collaborate with ei3 technicians to craft personalized solution proposals.
- Analyze data to price out and write up proposals.
- Use our CRM tools to analyze pipeline and prepare sales forecasts.
- Compile all sales results into Sales Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide solutions and business objectives based on sales and customer data.
- Lead monthly sales results reports and present findings to ei3 leadership.
- Work with CRM, MS Office Software, and BI software.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years experience in business analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, on a Windows computer.
- Minimum of 2 years of college-level education. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Experience with CRM (Sugar CRM) and BI (Tableau) is considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English.
Personal Attributes and Additional Information
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and problem-solving capabilities essential.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Base: Pearl River, NY
Interested in this position? Please email your cover letter and resume to Katelin Martin at email@example.com for consideration.