ei3‘s Sustainability Reporting provides a global company-wide measurement tool that acquires, analyzes and reports on energy, water, and waste data from all enterprise assets including machines and buildings.
Our application uses sophisticated algorithms to normalize consumption consumption of energy and water to account for changes in weather, usage, and product made. We create Key Performance Indicators that show the impact of an organization’s operations, including, emissions of green house gases, waste produced and the aggregated consumption of energy and water for the entire enterprise.
By comparing these KPI numbers against benchmarks, our web dashboards and reports find savings opportunities. Reporting is tailored to the needs of the organization with tools that match the organization’s structure to allow for reporting on a divisional or regional basis.
The energy consumption data can be acquired by three methods, automatic monitoring of utilities, manual input of monthly bills, or periodic meter readings. Multiple languages and currencies are supported as well as all common units of energy, these factors and others make this sustainability reporting tool a truly global application.
- Measures, computes and reports Sustainability KPI numbers
- Roll-up to aggregate enterprise impact
- Acquires data through monitoring, bill input or Web Services
- Supports multiple languages and currencies
- Carbon intensity evaluation for local electricity
- Compatible with local generation and CHP
- 8000 weather stations monitored