ei3‘s Recipe & Program Management system loads machine settings, tracks changes to settings, monitors efficiency and dispatches alerts. It includes tools for measuring, categorizing, and pre-setting machine parameters to produce quality products, reduce product changeover times, and eliminate operator error.
Data from machines is collected and analyzed. Monitored data includes the “job” machines run and the “settings” used for particular jobs. By knowing these settings and correlating with the OEE of the machine, our advanced algorithms determine what makes the best job run. Historical performance information is used to estimate the machine times needed to complete current and future orders. There’s an optimizer tool that uses proprietary algorithms to learn machine behavior and recommend recipe program changes to maximize OEE.
Once the machine Best Run has been determined, the machine settings are saved in the secure private cloud. A full disaster recovery solution is in place to provide assurance that precious settings will never be lost. There’s an audit trail and change log to record the exact time when a change is made to any setting. Alarms providing warnings if there is excessive product variation. With Recipe & Program management you gain better control over your manufacturing process and achieve better performance.
With a library of Best Runs saved, it’s easy to recall machine settings to run the job again. Recipes allow operators to setup the machine by entering a code. This tool analyzes OEE and productivity values to determine which recipe programs were most effective.
- One-click to preset a machine for a best run.
- Captures machine settings during best runs and catalogs for future use
- Optimization tool learns from previous runs to improve future recipes
- Estimator tool calculates when production runs will be completed
- Links preset process alarms to recipes
- Complete change log with version control provides traceability
- Can be integrated within the HMI of existing machine control systems
What you Get with this App
- Administrator Tool to capture, catalog and analyze recipes
- Intelligent Alarm builder with NARP limit controls
- Recipe Catalog with full Off Site Backup and Disaster Recovery built in.
- Run Log: showing every recipe run
- Recipe List
- Recipe Details
- Recipe Performance
- Recipe Change Log
- Recipe Comparison
- Alarm Viewer Tool to show current and historical alarm status
- Alert Tool to link alarms to intelligent dispatch modes, e.g. smartphone