DISCOVER THE VALUE OF ei3's SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES THROUGH THE LENS OF SYSTEM INTEGRATORS
The brochure examines our network architecture, followed by information pertinent to our edge devices, secure network and related data services. Given that system integrators are responsible for providing secure and practical methods of connecting machines, the cloud and people – and ei3’s offerings all serve to enhance these functions.
- Initially, we look at benefits across the board for machine builders, operators, management personnel and more. These include all use-cases from reducing machine downtime to boosting asset utilization.
- Given that systems integrators can genuinely understand the relationship between machines, data and human involvement, we provide a list of challenges that they often encounter. Often, these are to do with security and other concerns involving data-sharing, standardization and more.
- ei3’s answer to most of these concerns is our ingeniously designed security device – i.e. the Amphion and its variants. These adhere to the most flexible yet stringent security standards while allowing remote access and data collection, which is the bedrock for our extended suite of IIoT services.
- SI’s will also find tremendous value in our model network that operates on the “IT-Approved, OT-Managed” approach to security. Data flow can be regulated on a granular level with each machine by IT personnel since it has its security ring. In contrast, the right OT-related personnel can seamlessly access data for crucial tasks.
- Lastly, since SI’s literally work with differing systems that they often have to unify, our solution steps up to the challenge with its versatility. Compatible with SaaS, IaaS, PaaS AND in-house solutions, clients have unparalleled freedom when opting for our data-routing services. The fact that all solutions are no-code allows for easy implementation, driving the best manufacturing practices from the first day of operations.