MONITOR: Keep Control over your Industrial Machines
Join us for an engaging webinar as we introduce ei3 MONITOR, a powerful app to unlock the most valuable insights from your machines. Discover a wide range of use cases for machine monitoring through data collection, including alerts, trends, exporting for analysis in external software tools like Salesforce and Power BI, reporting, diagnostics/troubleshooting with the advantage of historical data, and comparisons after key events.
We will showcase real-world cases where MONITOR has created significant value in factories, highlighting practical guidance on drawing insights from data and creating value through people and automation.
This webinar is best for:
- Decision-makers and executives interested in the benefits of data-driven decision-making in their manufacturing enterprise
- Individuals seeking to optimize machine performance and productivity
- Automation and control system professionals
Product Manager, ei3
Access the webinar
Watch the MONITOR webinar to learn how ei3 can obtain in-depth machine and process data in real-time.
MONITOR allows technicians, operators and maintenance teams to access live and historic machine and process data at the touch of a button, through secure, remote connections. This data is invaluable for technicians, operators and maintenance teams.
With MONITOR, they can access this data to:
- Determine true downtime causes in the event of a malfunction
- Set up alerts if machine parameters deviate from ideal values
- Generate reports for both machine and process data
- Turn real-time machine insights into optimal production measures
- Access historic data and review trends
MONITOR is handy to machine builders
and providers. They can use its data to:
- Improve the next generation of machines
- Prevent unplanned downtime before it occurs due to real-time monitoring and alerts
- Advise clients on best practices when setting up or using the machines
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements