BE A PART OF OUR MISSION TO CREATE A MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
Our internship program offers students and recent graduates with an opportunity for hands-on work experience to drive meaningful change
Whether you are pursuing a technical or business career path, an internship at ei3 will help you to grow both personally and professionally. Plus, you get the added benefit of knowing that the work you will be doing is helping to create a more energy efficient and sustainable future.
THE INTERN EXPERIENCE
At ei3 we foster an environment that encourages growth and learning – providing you with the resources to reach your potential.
Here’s what we provide so you can thrive:
Being a part of a small team means more personalized attention. Work closely with experienced employees to gain the most from your experience
Our emphasis on workplace transparency provides you with the opportunity to create connections with ei3 employees of all levels and build relationships with our customers
Develop new skills and apply them to projects throughout the course of your internship
Your voice and ideas are integral in producing meaningful work that promotes our mission
Our culture of feedback ensures timely and meaningful conversations on work performance and growth
There are opportunities to grow at ei3 after your internship, including part-time and full-time post-graduation positions
To be considered for an internship at ei3 you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Currently enrolled full time at an accredited college or university as a rising junior, senior or graduate student pursuing a degree in a field related to one of our internship opportunities or a recent graduate within the previous 12 months
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Legally authorized to work in the country of internship without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
- Must be in the vicinity of one our offices and have the ability to work onsite at least once per week
- Demonstrated passion for technology and IoT
- English fluency
The Hiring Process
From New York, to Montreal and Zurich, we offer a variety of technical and business internship opportunities.
STEP 1: APPLY
- an unofficial transcript
- a letter of recommendation preferably from a professor, academic advisor or other college or university staff member who knows you and has seen your work. Letters should be emailed directly from this individual to the email address above.
- a cover letter (which is no longer than 1 single spaced page) that answers the following questions:
- 1) Why are you interested in interning at ei3?
- 2) How would an internship at ei3 support your future aspirations?
- 3) What knowledge, skills and talents will you contribute to ei3 if selected for an internship?
STEP 2: INTERVIEW
Successful candidates will be invited to a Google Meet interview with the department team and office manager.
STEP 3: ACCEPT OFFER
If you are selected for the internship program you will receive a verbal offer followed shortly thereafter with a formal written offer letter.
Our 2023 internship program is 10 weeks long beginning on Monday, June 5 and ending on Friday, August 11.
Interns are expected to work full-time at 8 hours per day. Our core office hours are between 9:00am and 3:00pm and you are given a half hour for lunch every day.
Our official language is English. However, knowing and speaking other languages may be helpful for certain locations and positions.
Interns are paid an hourly rate of $15/hour.
The dress code is business casual both virtually and in the office.
Please review the eligibility criteria.
Every intern will be matched with a manager who will also be their mentor and help to navigate ei3 and your internship. Daily feedback and coaching will be at the core of your experience.
Social and professional development activities, free weekly lunches and ability to work remotely 80% of your time.
While you won’t be in the office working every day, we will have a weekly Lunch & Learns and social events planned during your internship. You will get exposure to company leaders and customers and plenty of opportunities to meet interns and employees from across the company.
Learn about past interns (some of whom are now full-time employees) by clicking here.